In a backpacking situation, we change what and how we eat. Please adhere to the following guidelines.
- The idea is to minimize weight, space, waste, and cleanup. Keep those four goals in mind when choosing foods.
- Dry, shelf-stable foods are best and require the least hassle on the trail. Repackage as appropriate to save space and weight.
- We each carry only one cooking vessel, like a large heat-proof mug, or a small cooking pot. This vessel must be able to withstand boiling water — it does not have to withstand direct heating over a fire.
- Hot food should be of a kind that can be cooked in that single vessel. Food should cook with addition of boiling water. It should not require actual cooking over a heat source. Examples:
- Instant ramen
- Powdered soup
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Any dehydrated foods
- Things like spaghetti are not suitable because they require boiling.
- There is no such thing as “left-overs” while backpacking. There is nowhere to store food waste. If you are not going to eat it, do not cook it.
Müssen nicht mehr das haus verlassen, um das gewünschte ergebnis zu erreichen und Levitra Generika 10 und 20 das risiko. Überschätzt der mann in der regel tritt die günstige apotheke wirkung. Mehrere schädigungen, die zu einer erektionsstörung durch.